T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a jpeg of my first sample just sent from China. I think the neckline has been distressed too much but I'm happy with the vintage wash effect. Love to get some feedback. Designs that will be printed on these T-Shirts will be Obey, Ed Hardy, Klovis style fashion garments.
Thanks
Paul

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Tgraphics said:
I think the neckline has been distressed too much but I'm happy with the vintage wash effect. Love to get some feedback.
It's hard to get an idea of the wash from a jpeg, but I agree about the neck.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Jasonda,
Have mailed my peeps in China and asked them to go less heavy on the distressing. That was the first sample pic and hopefully I will receive more tomorrow in different colours and will post
Paul

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
The armholes look to be in a weird position (sunk into the shirt too much). Not sure if that's the picture or just me not used to seeing that "style".

How does that fit on a person when they wear it? Is it more tightly fit?

·
Registered
39 Posts
How did you describe to the company in China what exactly is it that you wanted? I can imagine when you tell them you wanted something "distressed" they might have their own opinion on it instead of what you had in mind. Often times there's communication errors between buyer to the agent/ or manufacturer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts