T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Don't use Frontpage.

Remove the animated gif header instantly. That will take over _4 minutes_ to load on dialup ALONE, not even counting the rest of the page.

Remove the hit counter.

Add Alt text to all of your images.

Get an email off your url (use a basic redirect if you need to) instead of having the @verizon.net.

New wave logos link does not work. It also seems really weird to split up your websites the way you do with both alannaanne.com (which could also use alt text, plus the red on purple is almost unreadable) and newwagelogos.com.

Your design find list doesn't display quite right for me in Firefox (assumedly it does in IE). Not a huge deal since its still readable and such but something that should be fixed when you can.

The emphasis on 'starting at' on the main page looks really off, since the underline jumps up and back down again. (the ea. too)

Also, I don't think anyone would pay $5-20 for ONE mediocre clip art image. I wouldn't pay that much for 100 personally.

The firefighter boxing a flame made me chuckle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree with everything Twinge stated and think the following should be addressed:

Work on a different smaller header graphic for your site, the one you've got is way to big and takes up more than a quarter of your page. Visitors don't even see the content unless they scroll down a bit. The image is not even that great in quality. Chuck it and figure something else out.

Get rid of the redundant navigation, you have a top horizontal nav section and a left vertical navigation. Go with one or the other.

Twinge hit it right on the money, no one will (or should) pay what you are asking for a single clip art or vector image. I think .20 to .25 cents per image or bundle them up in categories for a higher price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts