T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am looking for feedback on my site. Any feedback would be appreciated, ease of use, setup, navigation and so on. Look forward to hearing from everyone as this will help me make sure my customers are able to move around the site easily. Thanks in advance for all the feedback.;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Overall the site is very functional, but some of the minor things I notice is your graphics. On your main page, your pictures of the sweatshirts are distorted, some look stretched and some look squashed. Also your banner at the top is blurry and the sign graphic is very low quality. It looks like all your other pictures on other pictures are fine. Overall a nice site and I may just have to buy some sweats, I live in them!

Also check your meta tags. Your missing a robots tag and an author tag. The robot tag is not really required but helps spiders to index the web page. and the Author tag is not really required but helps for your (company) name recognizing. Also your description has to many characters, This is too many for what engines would consider a 'robot friendly' web page. The maximum number of characters they recommend for this tag is 200, and your at 281. These are just some suggestions to help for search engines

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
Your security certificate gives a warning on the wholesale price link. I would post an image of it but I can't seem to.

·
Registered
140 Posts
You launched at the right time, Back to schoolers live in these things. You should get into greek type decorating, I got a college feel from it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts