T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
If you want to earn the trust of your site viewers and turn them into buyers, you should include your address and your telephone number. Plus you should include all you shipping prices in a spot where viewers can see that. People want to know what their total cost will be when they purchase a shirt.

Alot of people hide the shipping cost from the viewers, but you should be upfront with it so people can decide quicker if they want to purchase or not.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm thinking about doing just a flat $5 shipping to anywhere in the continental US. That way, the customer knows what the shipping will be no matter where they are. It just gets a little weird when you talk international shipping.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
shirtstain said:
These will be screenprinted on the American Apparel t-shirts.
I really should have realised that since the other link in your .sig is for a screenprinter :) I also now see that it is in your faq, I must have just skimmed over it (I was looking for a how are they printed question rather than it being in the what are they printed on).

·
Registered
382 Posts
Love the designs man, great artwork. Day of the Tentacle...man that game rocked, not sure if you're referencing it or not.

Overall I think it's great. Good presentation, and good designs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not going to claim that I did any of the art. I didn't. These are all from talented artists spread across the world. I just paid them for the print rights and hopefully can sell some cool t-shirts. More to come in the very near future! :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
shirtstain said:
I'm not going to claim that I did any of the art. I didn't. These are all from talented artists spread across the world. I just paid them for the print rights and hopefully can sell some cool t-shirts. More to come in the very near future! :)
Many site owners don't do their own artwork like threadless and oddica. But it's good you know a good design when you see one. That will do nothing but help.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Nice job! Looks like you're going in a very nice direction, design wise.

One of only about 3 or 4 regulars on this board I'd buy from :) (not to offend anyone...)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts