T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wow... $43.48 USD?!?! Really?!?! I make great money and would never consider paying over $40 for a t-shirt, unless it was a vintage Afghan Whigs concert tee. There are some really cool designs on your site... then again there are some really cool designs on Threadless for $15. A pricetag of $43.48 would keep your shirts out of my closet.

edit: I just realized that they are limited run. Interesting concept but would probably still not shell out that much. Though, I did just buy a signed/numbered Slayer/Mastodon 3 color screenprinted concert poster directly from the artist of which only 35 were made... EVER... for $15 shipping included. That was a crazy deal!

2nd edit: Kirsty Alley has lost crazy weight lately... I think her candy store frequenting days are over... at least for the next few years until she falls off the chocolate wagon again.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
lostwages said:
I like em, but I'm a broke motha! Maybe too pricy?
Not all t-shirts are meant to be priced economically :) There's a whole different market of folks that pay upwards of $30-60 for a unique/limited edition t-shirt design.

:welcome: lostwages!

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
I saw a long sleeve t-shirt for sale for over $200. All over print that looks like a tattoo. Very cool. They are being sold online and in high end retail outlets.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Rodney said:
I saw a long sleeve t-shirt for sale for over $200. All over print that looks like a tattoo. Very cool. They are being sold online and in high end retail outlets.
That is a fraction of what I paid for my real half sleeves. Seems like a bargan for posers. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Rodney said:
You are probably talking about Ed Hardy. They are HOT! Not meaning I would want one, but they are definitely a hot ticket.

I love your designs! And I think the price is reasonable based on what you are offering.

We are launching next week and all out shirts will be $40 retail, with ladies tanks priced at $30.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
govtissues said:
You are probably talking about Ed Hardy. They are HOT! Not meaning I would want one, but they are definitely a hot ticket.
He's not talking about Ed Hardy. Ed Hardy tees are more like $70-110 (rather than $200) and are mostly traditional flash motifs placed here and there on the garment to decorate. The shirt Rodney is talking about is an all over print made to look like the wearer actually has a bodysuit tattoo. It has more in common with those tuxedo t-shirts than it does with Ed Hardy's fashion range. It's actually really tacky in my opinion, but I guess there's a market for it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Solmu said:
He's not talking about Ed Hardy. Ed Hardy tees are more like $70-110 (rather than $200) and are mostly traditional flash motifs placed here and there on the garment to decorate. The shirt Rodney is talking about is an all over print made to look like the wearer actually has a bodysuit tattoo. It has more in common with those tuxedo t-shirts than it does with Ed Hardy's fashion range. It's actually really tacky in my opinion, but I guess there's a market for it.
Ed Hardy has a line of tattoo sleeve shirts which I thought were much more expensive than their other lines... but after just checking them out I see they are only $92 and on sale for half of that. Not something I would wear either... but many do.

http://http://www.edhardyshop.com/pc-587-233-tattoo-sleeve-skull-rose-charcoal.aspx

·
Registered
243 Posts
Have you heard of the Million Dollar Home Page?

What about the Million Dollar Tee Shirt? Someone would but it... with the right conditions attached!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts