T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

Ive been following these forums for a while and have found a great wealth of info on here however I am still quite new to the T-shirt/Clothing buisness

Our clothing companies website has just launched over the weekend and i am just curious as to any feed back you may have as well as any tips on making sales/directing traffic to the site.

I look forward to your replies :)

Regards

-Mike (Shapeshift clothing)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Bill

Thanks for the feedback and we are always aiming to add new designs/items

Unfortunatly at the moment the lack of designs is due to finaces as i'm using my full time job to fund this endevour

Thanks again for your feedback :)

-Mike

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
One thing I always like to see when buying clothing online is descriptions of the shirts. Are they 100% cotton, what about the sizes, do they run small or large, I need some details in order to decide whether to buy. Right now you don't offer any information beyond a picture and sizes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One thing I always like to see when buying clothing online is descriptions of the shirts. Are they 100% cotton, what about the sizes, do they run small or large, I need some details in order to decide whether to buy. Right now you don't offer any information beyond a picture and sizes.
Hi Kristine thanks for the feedback it's very usefull to know and i will get onto adding descriptions as soon as possible :)

Thanks again :D

-Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Mike,
I think you must add more new T-shirts & Polo shirts with complete description. Also always provide you exact address & contact number. Also try to bring some thing extra in your site.... like when mouse is over the T-shirt it will start zoom. And add some flash in upper portion of your site........... Ok dear if you not like something plz forget it.................. byeeeeeeeeeee & Best of luck
Cheers

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hi Mike,

I think the website has did a good job to exhibit your shirts. Is it possible to made some different types of your t-shirt designs? if it can be fitted on real person, that would be great. Moreover, like Arif said, add some flash if possible, it will increase some energetic factor into your website. I like the design of your website, believe it could be better.

Good luck.

Bill

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think the website should probably be a little bit more catchy something that stands out considering you are indeed a buisness. Maybe a sort of theme that could relate to your t-shirts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Airf

Thanks for the feedback and i will add my details onto the site as soon as possible :)

Also good call on the mouse over/enlarge thin i will see if i can get that implimented as well.

Thanks again

-Mike

Hi Mike,
Welcome my dear.... If you need any help just pm..........
Cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts