T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi

Just launched my new site (actually 2 months ago) and would appreciate some feedback.

I mostly specialize in personalised sublimation mug printing (hence me joining this forum) along with toner printing onto tshirt and hoodies.

brinleywilliams dot co dot uk

All comments welcome
Cheers
Brinley

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
simply write your text, highlight it, click the little blue circle icon above, add your link
and click 'ok'

like this:
brinley williams

- your front page slider goes too fast for the amount of text on some slides

- the 8 colors on your mugs under the slider look overtly fake,
maybe a simple decrease in transparency on the color (or new, more subtle colors)

- i have always taken 'recommended for you' as a slight affront (ie. you don't know me, stay out of my head, etc.),
maybe 'popular designs' or nothing at all (i don't think there is a need for a header there)
- maybe a few more different substrates/designs on front page

- this may only be a function of my browser, but none of your color choices on product pages changes the color of the product image

really nice clean site, easy to navigate with all the pertinent info easily accessible

very nice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Edward
Thanks for the feedback which I thought I had responded to earlier but don't see it on this thread - kidnapped by cyberspace no doubt.

I have to say I do agree with all your points and will look at amending the website as a result. The only one that is a no go is the selection of attributes by clicking the attribute image - dynamic functionality is not built into the ecommerce platform I use unfortunately.
Cheers
Brinley

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just gotta do some tweaking of the product pages now. Someone mentioned that with so many product images on the page that it may cause pages to load slower. And then there is the SEO issue of having too many keywords all on the same page.
I have seen some of the top sites have what seems to be self generatring pages which load more images as you scroll down which would alleviate this issue but again not something I think I can adopt with my eCommerce package.

I did try Google Page speed test on the one category that has the most products https://www.brinleywilliams.co.uk/personalised-mugs and it seems okay for desktop but mobile (70) is a bit suspect but better than the sites that have auto loading product images. All very confusing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.