T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Nice clean site design and easy to navigate. I'm not sure where you're going with the shirt designs though, is it a label? I'd say once you add more variety to the designs it'll be better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I need to add more designs. In the works. Not a label. Would like to build a brand with Mike Oxbig (My Co_ks Big) like the "Big Johnson" franchise/brand that has done so well over the years.

·
Registered
605 Posts
nice site.

I would change the "stuff to buy" text to something like "Prodcuts, catologe, shirts...apparel"

somthing instead of "buy"

People don't really want to buy anything.

They want to see something...be entertained...and say...I want to wear that...I'm getting it.

When I first read it..I automatically thought of you getting my money...not having fun wearing the actual product.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
People don't really want to buy anything.
Or it could be thought of as the other way around, that the link gives clear instructions on where to go to buy the t-shirt that you like. Some places soft sell their catalog area a bit too much which makes it not very user friendly.

I understand what you're saying about the language though :) I guess I figure people are at the site to buy, why not buy (for example ebay uses "buy it now" alot).

·
Registered
98 Posts
I like your design a lot mike, but I am not a big fan of splash pages. I think theyre just a waste of space and turn off the viewer.

Other than that, super clean and easy to navigate...but I'm sure you already knew that :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Thats true...ebay does use the "Buy it Now" feature.

But I think it's a feature because sometimes it's a better option vs. waiting 4, 5, 6 or 7 days for an auction to end.

I've never used the buy it now feature on ebay...personally. Only because I feel like I can get it cheaper if I just wait for the end of the auction... but thats just by 2cents..

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I wonder how many more Mike [insert phallus reference] folk we can fit in these forums! :)

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
monkeylantern said:
I wonder how many more Mike [insert phallus reference] folk we can fit in these forums! :)
We don't even have one yonic reference yet - perhaps Mike Hunt should register.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I think asking for the sale is important. I go on so many sites searching for a price list and how to buy the product If you are a car sales person and dont ask the customer for the sale you will never sell anything. If you go to all the trouble of creating a website to market your product and do all the SEO to get folks viewing your pages...you better ask for the sale once they actually find you.

·
Registered
605 Posts
MotoskinGraphix said:
I think asking for the sale is important. I go on so many sites searching for a price list and how to buy the product If you are a car sales person and dont ask the customer for the sale you will never sell anything. If you go to all the trouble of creating a website to market your product and do all the SEO to get folks viewing your pages...you better ask for the sale once they actually find you.
True..but you see the way you have "products" on your site?

Which reminds me.

I'm going to contact you for a vinyl decal for the back of my car
:D

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Ken Styles said:
True..but you see the way you have "products" on your site?

Which reminds me.

I'm going to contact you for a vinyl decal for the back of my car
:D
Yeah...I know what you mean!!! My site is a cluster F right now!!! I need major renovations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I like black. Was/am going to use some black in my own site. It looks nice, but as I said "I'm don't like pop-ups, but you use them in the right way." Just one thing, try to change them so the page does not go back to the top and stay where the shopper is already viewing.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think the Flash intro should go away. I rarely click through a flash intro and many I know agree. You do not want to loose ANY customers. The joke took about 5 tries before I got it but then again I am a christian so I was not supposed to get it LOL. The design is well done and the site layout works for the design. I agree though the PURPOSE of the site is to sell shirts n stuff (not to advertise the size of your .... ) So let people know CLEARLY how to buy and call for the sale as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Despotte said:
I think the Flash intro should go away. I rarely click through a flash intro and many I know agree. You do not want to loose ANY customers.
I'll have to agree. The quicker, the better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts