T-Shirt Forums banner

Feedback on brochure design

756 views 23 replies 20 participants last post by  Solmu 
#1 · (Edited)
This is a brochure design that I made for the Magic fashion trade show next week. I wanted to make something different from the standard tri-fold informational brochure, so I am printing it 11x17 with a french fold. I wanted something large that I could showcase some of the shirts that I have printed, as well as something with edgy graphics with a screen printed gigposter look. I would have loved to screen print the colorful side of these, but didn't have time. Good? Bad?

See less See more
#9 ·
lol I feel the oposite.. it looks like all your design went into the front then you got tired on the back.. The back is very bland with no bold colors and the type doesnt read well, especially the big, i thought it was rig or you forgot the ht in 'right'. The colors are all very plain and then the splatter just makes it hard to focus on anything.

#8 ·
I like it a lot. Only thing I would leave out is the upside down/backwards text. I think the different font sizes/funky background is enough to look fresh and professional.

PS - I'll be at magic too, but only as a "spectator." Itll be my first time, and any excuse to go to Vegas works for me!

#12 ·
I like it as well. It looks edgy and modern, as you were going for. I do agree that the backwards text is too difficult to read though. I really like the idea, design wise, but it just doesn't pan out with words that long. Great overall design though. Good job.

#13 ·
It looks like two different brochures to me. The front is all bold colors and the back is more cool colors and kind of bland. The backward and upside down text is awkward to read too. If you're giving this to people who are going to be overloaded with this sort of thing from the show, you probably want to make it as easy to read as possible.

Right now this feels very disjointed to me. It's almost like you're talking about two different companies. I'd pick one look and stay with it.

#16 ·
I definently like it, but find it a little hard to read. I do think that the backwards and upside down text is a cool idea, especially how it's one line and not down multiple time. I agree with other members though like it looks like two brochures; add some elements from the front side to the back to keep in uniform

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.