T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Hello,

Just finished the overall design and content for my brand new Cafepress powered website. Feedback is greatly appreciated before I start promoting.

The site is themed all around gerbils:

GerbilGoods - Funny, cool & cute gerbil t-shirts, gerbil apparel and gerbil gifts.

Thank you for any help.

Best regards.
I like your site, it has character and is not generic looking. Although, it looks a little busy. Maybe you can cut down on the information. I would add a home navigation page. I would move the bar that has cart, shipping, help, contact page to the right.

·
Registered
97 Posts
unique concept; I especially like the games tab; the banner of Nibbles tab is extremely busy as is the top box on the shop tab. Love the product offerings.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the great feedback so far, I appreciate it!
I will see what I can do about reducing the information or maybe spacing the information out instead to give it more breathing space. And will also consider the other space tips.

the banner of Nibbles tab is extremely busy as is the top box on the shop tab.
By the "top box" in the Shop do you mean the advertisement banner with "Wide range of choice" etc.? Thanks for any further information.

Thanks again, I really am very grateful for the positive compliments.

Best regards.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I think its very cute and I am sure that gerbil lovers will love it. I like that is out of the ordinary for cafe press :) Good job

Reactions: gerbilgoods
1 - 8 of 8 Posts