T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
You site looks real good, looks like you have good text and it is arranged pretty good. Im not digging your designs, but I just dont get into the fractual art type stuff. But alot of people do, so maybe you will sell some shirts.
Just keep plugging away and you should do ok.
Are you watching your traffic? If not install some traffic counter so you can see where people are coming from. I use statcounter for my cafepress store.
Good luck
Thomas

·
Registered
22 Posts
i tend to think cafepress store templates are a little boring and need to be tweaked a little to set them apart from the thousands of other sites using the templates. You have added your logo and stuff, but i think making your site reflect the image of your products, and put them in a better, more appropriate context is a good idea. I must say that i'm not a real big fan of the fractal style artowrk either, but i have seen other sites with that kind of thing out there so i assume theres a market for it.

All the best,
Andrew

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I like fractal art...good fractal images that have extreme depth. I like them on my computer screen because of the light source. What I dont like is the square image on a t-shirt. I would rather see the art inset into interesting shapes or even text...exmp...a maltese cross with fractal designs within. On a coffee cup...the whole cup should be wrapped with the image not just a little square on it. The art is interesting but what you do with it and how you apply it to the t-shirt/product medium tells the tale. Now go have some fun!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MotoskinGraphix said:
I like fractal art...good fractal images that have extreme depth. I like them on my computer screen because of the light source. What I dont like is the square image on a t-shirt. I would rather see the art inset into interesting shapes or even text...exmp...a maltese cross with fractal designs within. On a coffee cup...the whole cup should be wrapped with the image not just a little square on it. The art is interesting but what you do with it and how you apply it to the t-shirt/product medium tells the tale. Now go have some fun!!!
yep people have said the square image is off putting, which is a shame at the moment.

as for the cups, they do wrap around, it is only the way cafepress shows it that is wrong (people have commented about this in cafepress forums).

curses back to the drawing board :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts