T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
The site is a little confusing to me? I understand it personally, buy if I adapt the POV of a typical consumer than I feel like there are too many click-through pages before you get to the actual products. I wasn't sure if I was even on the right site till I hit the store link. I would suggest Having that page be up front and it link to the blog and logbook, ect.... I couldn't view the animation on the entry page as I don't have quicktime(my issue really) and lastly I wouldn't have links open new tabs, that get wierd when moving around a site. Cute designs tho.

Good luck,
Brad

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think you should have your Name A LOT bigger on the landing page. Also, have your full name on the products page not just the acronym (i didn't even know the name of your brand for a few minutes until i went back to the first page).

Also, i'm not sure but i know Johnny Cupcakes uses the "Freshly Baked" phrase a lot. They may have it trademarked. May want to look into that.

I like the idea behind the brand and the designs, though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.