T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I hope i could get some help from this forum.

I purchased a UFO printer base kit and attached my modified Epson 1390 into it. It was functioning properly then it hit me with the error 0xFB , FP motor error. Searched the net on how to fix it as the supplier told me that he could no longer support / or answer my queries.

i have tried 3 different mother boards and replaced the motor but still, i got the same error.

Will appreciate very much any inputs that i could try to resolve the issue on my printer.

Regards,
GIFR

· Registered
4,487 Posts
Hello everyone,

I hope i could get some help from this forum.

I purchased a UFO printer base kit and attached my modified Epson 1390 into it. It was functioning properly then it hit me with the error 0xFB , FP motor error. Searched the net on how to fix it as the supplier told me that he could no longer support / or answer my queries.

i have tried 3 different mother boards and replaced the motor but still, i got the same error.

Will appreciate very much any inputs that i could try to resolve the issue on my printer.

Regards,
GIFR
This could be a number of things... it is very hard to diagnose without having the printer in front of you.

The first thing to do, is making sure everything that needs lubrication is lubricated, with the correct lubricant.
Once you've done this, go through the assembly procedure, as if you are doing it from the beginning, and make sure everything is in place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.