T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We have purchased a used Fast TJET 2, and it came with the CDs and dongle, however, the CDs were extremely scratched. We managed to download the software, which installed but this did not install the LCF file, and as such we get a dongle error when loading FASTRIP

I was wondering how the LCF file is usually installed or generated, i.e. is it installed automatically from the CD or is it usually provided separately?

We have contacted CADLINK but they no longer offer support for fastrip. Does anyone know how we could get a copy of the LCF file?

Or alternatively does anybody have a spare dongle/CD/LCF File they would be willing to sell us from a printer they're no longer using.

· Registered
64 Posts
Hi,

We have purchased a used Fast TJET 2, and it came with the CDs and dongle, however, the CDs were extremely scratched. We managed to download the software, which installed but this did not install the LCF file, and as such we get a dongle error when loading FASTRIP

I was wondering how the LCF file is usually installed or generated, i.e. is it installed automatically from the CD or is it usually provided separately?

We have contacted CADLINK but they no longer offer support for fastrip. Does anyone know how we could get a copy of the LCF file?

Or alternatively does anybody have a spare dongle/CD/LCF File they would be willing to sell us from a printer they're no longer using.
Send me a message I have the necessary license files for this dongle and this is free.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.