T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I have upgraded my pc to windows 7. I had to reinstall FastRip 9.0. The dongle lights up. When I start FastRip it asks me to choose my printer which I do (R1800), then it asks me to insert my Epson Cd into the pc which I do, then it cant find the files, its almost like it didnt recognize anything on my cd. I tried to locate the necessary files but couldnt.
Please if someone has the manual to this software it might help.

Sincerely,
ClassicThreds
Knoxville, TN
6-21-2010

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Hello.
I have upgraded my pc to windows 7. I had to reinstall FastRip 9.0. The dongle lights up. When I start FastRip it asks me to choose my printer which I do (R1800), then it asks me to insert my Epson Cd into the pc which I do, then it cant find the files, its almost like it didnt recognize anything on my cd. I tried to locate the necessary files but couldnt.
Unfortunately the only way to get FastRIP to work with Windows 7 is to upgrade it. The upgraded software is now called FilmMaker (due to U.S. Screen going out of business). For upgrade information head to my website.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i recently was running my fastrip (9.0 upgrade) w/ a epson 2200 on vista with no problems. i finally upgraded to windows 7 and created a dual boot with xp (to use for output printing) just incase win7 would have problems. i used my original disc (8.5) for the xp dual boot with no problems. I was curious if the 9.0 upgrade would run on win7 so i installed it and yes it's working great! my win7 is a 64bit version.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i recently was running my fastrip (9.0 upgrade) w/ a epson 2200 on vista with no problems. i finally upgraded to windows 7 and created a dual boot with xp (to use for output printing) just incase win7 would have problems. i used my original disc (8.5) for the xp dual boot with no problems. I was curious if the 9.0 upgrade would run on win7 so i installed it and yes it's working great! my win7 is a 64bit version.
can you help me install this? I've got a tjet and I believe I need to use this software for it. Problem: only have zipped files on a disk from original owner. No auto run disk...

·
Registered
82 Posts
FastRIP for film output and FastArtist for the T-Jet are both Cadlink products, but different software. And yes, as stated you must have the dongle. Cadlink will not upgrade your software without it.

If you are looking for software to drive your T-Jet, contact www.EquipmentZone.com. They sell and service these machines and can help you out.

If you are looking to upgrade FastRIP for film output, go to www.GarmentDecoratingSupply.com. As a disclaimer, this is my company.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have all necessary items to run it. I have the dongle, I have the code for the dongle, I have the software, but running into problems when installing. Should I search youtube for step by step procedure. Or can some one help me out? :eek:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: Fastfilm 2.0 windows xp

hi am just get fastfilm 2.0 i just wana know is fastfilm 2.0 will work on windows xp sp3, with photoshop 6.0 and cs2 and higher version thx for reply any help will much apreciate

·
Registered
9 Posts
I hope this is the right thread but i have an issue. We just got in an original Fast T Jet (red) SDT-1000.
I have the dongle for fastRIP 8.5 but I dont have the software.

Also I cant get it to work on our AcroRIP program. I asume it is an Epson 2100 or 2200

Thanks for your time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts