T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All!

I create many designs for my webshop in Europe and These designs are on 17th different products (t-shirts, aprons, jumpers, bags, mugs etc.). Each product is in several colours. It was very long when I created mockup, product pictures with many products in Photoshop. I can do one design on the all proucts during 1-2 hour. It is very long. I would like to find the better method, software, plugin that I can be make it faster.
I will be very happy if someone can help me or give some ideas.

Thank you again

Péter

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
You could create Photoshop actions to automate the steps for each product.
You could basically import the products as layers and then "record" the steps for applying the design on them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello! I create the action in photoshop, but it always save as oroginal name as I gave during the record. How Can I solved it? Thanks again

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Hello! I create the action in photoshop, but it always save as oroginal name as I gave during the record. How Can I solved it? Thanks again
Do the "save as" manually... Leave it out of the action.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I am stupid for it. I record only put design with smart object on t-shirt and I saved us manually. But the result is only new psd file not jpg when I running automated batch. Could you send action's sample psd file or screen shot for me how does it look like? I appreciate it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
I'm on Linux so no Photoshop for me.
I know how to use photoshop because my sister is using it and I'm the free technical support :rolleyes:.

I did not suggest batch processing actually.... My suggestion was more basic.
1. Add the product images in layers and create an additional an additional layer... The "design layer".
2. Then you can import a new design on that "design layer" and run the action to apply it to all the image layers.

Saving the layers to files can be automated too... here is how:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts