T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Did you reset waste tank counter, using the adjustment program.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Ok I forgot you can also do this from fast Rip, printer properties.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm having a similar problem. I got the adjustment software and tried to run it. now the computer doesn't recognize the printer as being connected. When I turn on the printer the ink and error light start blinking immediately and doesn't allow me to do anything else.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Ok all ink lights flashing??
If you do a ink waste pad reset. Check thar the shots counter resets. Then pull the plug. Do not turn off tjet. Just pull the power cord.
Then start it back up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ok all ink lights flashing??
If you do a ink waste pad reset. Check thar the shots counter resets. Then pull the plug. Do not turn off tjet. Just pull the power cord.
Then start it back up.

None of the individual ink lights are flashing, just the main light above the ink button. I'd love to try and do the ink waste pad reset, but now the printer isn't even being recognized anymore.

It's wild because before all of this happened, I had printed a couple of great looking shirts. Then I get a low ink error, which I didn't understand on account of having the bulk ink system in place. After that is when all of this started happened.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Bulk system has nothing to do with the low ink lights it still thinks its an epson 1800.
Push and release ink button.
Carriage moves left 6 inches or so.
Pull each cart with a light on or all of them.
Them put them back in place then push ink button again the carriage moves to right followed by a head clean slash ink charge.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Ok cant read.
Also try turn off and unplug everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.