T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Hollister Womens T-shirt
HOLLISTER shirt, this is made in Northern Mariana Islands, USA.
More details are in the photos. This is exactly the item you will be getting.
Condition : Brand new with tag. Never been worn, no rip no mark. Perfect condition.
Size Chest Length Armpit
S 28 24.5 5.5
M 30 25 6
L 32 26 6
Made of very soft cotton
With lining running along collar for added durability
Muscle Fit - Smaller than normal size

For More details,welcome to visit www.2sshoes.com

·
Registered
963 Posts
This stuf is so fake. guys don't get fooled by this. These are a bunch of bootleg artist in China passing off fake goods. One look at the webpage and it is a dead giveaway. They have a Rolx (their spelling not mine) watch for $48 yeah that's real.

Don't the forum have some type of rule about spammers popping in just to hock their goods???

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey, they could just be liquidated.

i have bought some dirt cheap liquidated products in asia. if you buy them in outlet stores near the factories where they are made. real brand name. some sewing errors and what not.

I still own an original diesel jacket that i bought for the equivalent of $6USD from Indonesia worth about $150.
Billabong shorts that costed me $2 and worth about $50.

you get my point these may not be fake. just seems too good to be true.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Are you kidding?? They have a Rolex watch on that site for $48, yeah that's real. Rolex is not even made in Asia, so no chance of it being liquidated from a factory. The Hollister shirt she posted, may be manufactured in Asia, but their website says they do not have stores in Asia so goods that are manufactured their would not go out into the market they would be shipped directly back to the states. Also, Disel website states that resources are from all over the world (which could include Asia) but they also state the production is based in the Milan, Italy factories where it is founded.

My point it, this stuff is fake and can only fool those less informed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts