T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re: urbanwear startup questions

Rodney said:
For those of us that have seen the same question a few times, it usually only takes a few seconds to navigate to where we know the thread is or use the right terms that we remember from the topic to find it in the search to help out newer members :)
Why don't you make some kind of basic t-shirt FAQ that covers some of those questions? It seems like 90% of the new people who come here are always asking the same things over and over. I would think some kind of general overview, explaining the basic processes would help them get on their feet quicker and get things figured out.

Even if it was just a table of links to the most relevant threads on certain topics, it would be helpful.

Just a thought. :)

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Why don't you make some kind of basic t-shirt FAQ that covers some of those questions? It seems like 90% of the new people who come here are always asking the same things over and over. I would think some kind of general overview, explaining the basic processes would help them get on their feet quicker and get things figured out.
I moved this to the feedback forum since it's forum feedback :)

I am working on something like that at the moment, however even then, people will ask the same questions over and over. That's just the nature of a forum.

Even if I stickied all the frequently asked questions to the top of every page of the site, people just overlook them because they want to get involved and ask questions :)

It's just as easy for me to direct them to the right thread or help educate them on how to use the search.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts