T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to sublimate some tees and things and since my printer isn't big enough for full bleed I would love some help on adding a faded edge or grunge effect to the edges of my background, what is the best way to do this?
I have attached a photo (NOT mine) of something similar I'm trying to do, the edges of the background.

I've tried using brushes but it still looks like I did it by hand and not as good... help please! :)

Attachments

· Registered
28 Posts
I'm looking to sublimate some tees and things and since my printer isn't big enough for full bleed I would love some help on adding a faded edge or grunge effect to the edges of my background, what is the best way to do this?
I have attached a photo (NOT mine) of something similar I'm trying to do, the edges of the background.

I've tried using brushes but it still looks like I did it by hand and not as good... help please! :)
Feast your eyes on these free juicy photoshop brushes! I think these will give you the desired effect. 42 More Subtle Grunge Textured Photoshop Brushes | Function Web Design & Development Blog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.