T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I am printing with an Epson F2100, and the software Garment Creator to create DTF prints. I have tried all sorts of variations with the settings (adjusting saturation, brightness, etc...) to try and achieve bright blue prints. I have not been able to figure out what settings i should be using. The vendor we purchase our DTF supplies and Epson from also have said they are having difficulty with blue's. I have wasted a ton of supplies trying to get a color even close to the artwork, but have been unsuccessful.

Anyone have any ideas or solutions to this? Thx you for your time!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am having issue in printing blue color from my Epson L1800 DTF printer. The blue color is uneven on the printout as you can see from the picture here. Other colors are still fine or at least not that bad.

I have tried head cleaning multiple times, withdraw and refill the blue ink in the damper and even changing a new print head. Unfortunately it's still the same.

Anyone have any idea on how to fix this? Thanks for your time.
Motor vehicle Rectangle Font Automotive exterior Material property

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am experiencing similar issues and have tried running many, many tests. I am not sure if converting to a RIP software would help but I have found issues with oranges/browns as well. In fact red, black and white seem to be the only truly vivid results I can get (which I match to a printed color chip as they are no where near my screen representation.)

Hi there. I am printing with an Epson F2100, and the software Garment Creator to create DTF prints. I have tried all sorts of variations with the settings (adjusting saturation, brightness, etc...) to try and achieve bright blue prints. I have not been able to figure out what settings i should be using. The vendor we purchase our DTF supplies and Epson from also have said they are having difficulty with blue's. I have wasted a ton of supplies trying to get a color even close to the artwork, but have been unsuccessful.

Anyone have any ideas or solutions to this? Thx you for your time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts