T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Epson f2000WE that ran regularly during the 2 year warranty period but suddenly stopped printing white and cyan about a month after the warranty expired. So it has been in storage mode for about a year, and I recently started it up again to find that it still works exactly as it had before, with perfect black, yellow, and magenta output, but no white or cyan.

Today, I replaced the pump/cap maintenance assembly using a service manual from ebay, but it hasn't made any difference. (positively or negatively, fortunately.) I'm still getting perfect black, yellow, and magenta in my nozzle check prints, but nothing for both whites and cyan. Does anyone have a suggestion for anything I should check to diagnose the specific problem or parts I should try replacing?

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
I have an Epson f2000WE that ran regularly during the 2 year warranty period but suddenly stopped printing white and cyan about a month after the warranty expired. So it has been in storage mode for about a year, and I recently started it up again to find that it still works exactly as it had before, with perfect black, yellow, and magenta output, but no white or cyan.

Today, I replaced the pump/cap maintenance assembly using a service manual from ebay, but it hasn't made any difference. (positively or negatively, fortunately.) I'm still getting perfect black, yellow, and magenta in my nozzle check prints, but nothing for both whites and cyan. Does anyone have a suggestion for anything I should check to diagnose the specific problem or parts I should try replacing?

Thanks!
Most common issues are:
1. Printhead clog.
2. Failed pump...which can eventually damage the printhead.
The easiest way to diagnose and fix these printers, just like any other printer, is to have spare parts to swap, using the good old process of elimination.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.