T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not THAT weed, stoners... sorry.

has anyone used this? i purchased a heat press off ebay recently just to kinda play around with it. Does anyone HAVE a scrap they'd be willing to send me so i don't have to buy 10 yards to see if i like it?

i've used my epson ink jet and it just looks unprofessional for what i will be doing. and plus, they just don't hold up. i have access to a plotter, so that's no problem.

great, grand, wonderful....

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah there's a company around here that sells it, and i got them to send me a sample because they only sell it in 10yd incriments... horray!

it'll definatly be a more economic and less time consuming way to personalize shirts. the whole reason we got the heat press is for a woman who wants to sell personalized dog shirts. i finally get to fufill my fantasy of dogs wearing my designs! ha...

i'll let you all know how easy EZ weed is.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If anyone needs a sample of it- a generous sample (looks like a yard), Signoutletstore.com was really nice to work with, and sent it out very fast.

the down fall is that it only comes in standard colors- black, red, yellow, green, white, blue and that you can only purchase in 10 or 50 yds.

other than that, seems like a great product.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
zagadka said:
If anyone needs a sample of it- a generous sample (looks like a yard), Signoutletstore.com was really nice to work with, and sent it out very fast.

the down fall is that it only comes in standard colors- black, red, yellow, green, white, blue and that you can only purchase in 10 or 50 yds.

other than that, seems like a great product.
Check out thermoflex plus...it comes in a variety of colors and neons as well.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
MotoskinGraphix said:
Check out thermoflex plus...it comes in a variety of colors and neons as well.
...yep, Flex is cool and there are also other fashion forward materials available too.

i think you can send your own carrier to pick up a samples pack (1 yard of vinyl and color swatches 30-50 about, orders are shipped from Canada and USA Licensed distributors. :D not the cheapest vinyl mind you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts