T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A newbie here and thanks in advance for your advice.
First of all I want to say I'm grateful for the support of Xavier, Justin, Harry, and Alex at Equipment Zone ! Because of training with them, I have not needed much support and I'm not calling them on this one. (any of them would know this)
When I transfer an image from EZ Artist to the Rip program, the image defaults to the upper left-hand borders of the 13 x 18 predefined area. Though I've not read the instructions entirely (yeah, I'm one of those) I do not see the way in the Rip program to align the image to print at the position for the tee I've composed with the EZ Artist program. Any hints? (Yeah, beside reading all the instructions.).

·
Registered
679 Posts
A newbie here and thanks in advance for your advice.
First of all I want to say I'm grateful for the support of Xavier, Justin, Harry, and Alex at Equipment Zone ! Because of training with them, I have not needed much support and I'm not calling them on this one. (any of them would know this)
When I transfer an image from EZ Artist to the Rip program, the image defaults to the upper left-hand borders of the 13 x 18 predefined area. Though I've not read the instructions entirely (yeah, I'm one of those) I do not see the way in the Rip program to align the image to print at the position for the tee I've composed with the EZ Artist program. Any hints? (Yeah, beside reading all the instructions.).
I think the alignment of the design needs to be set before it goes to the RIP. Are you using the 13x18 template to place and align your design on?

·
Registered
810 Posts
I think the alignment of the design needs to be set before it goes to the RIP. Are you using the 13x18 template to place and align your design on?
The position of the design can be set in EZ Artist or in EZ RIP.

Hymie, to set the position of the design in EZ Artist, you'll need to tweak a software setting. An Equipment Zone support technician can direct connect to your computer on Tuesday to do this for you.

In the meantime, right click on the preview of the design in EZ RIP. From the menu that pops up, select Arrange. You'll see several options for positioning there, including Snap to Center, Snap to Right Corner, etc. Use those options in conjunction with the numerical positioning controls in order to position your design in EZ RIP.

-Alex

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chobay, yes I'm using the 13 X 18 platen template. Thanks much for the response.
Alex, I'll check out your tech-help suggestion and the immediate direction and I'll let you know what I've discovered with your help.
Thank you! ,
James @ JimiTees

1 - 4 of 4 Posts