T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with this company or their products? I'm shopping around for an exposing unit, and so far, this is the most reasonable I can find (new) with a vacuum lid.

The X-Vactor Digital Vacuum Exposure Unit 25x36"

The X-Vactor Digital Vacuum Exposure Unit 25x36"

Anyone have any suggestions?
I only print shirts for my own clothing company, but I've had experience with homemade units, which was mostly unfavorable.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Mathew,

I have a much cheaper version of this from the same company and it works awesome. Mine does not even have a lid or a vacuum setup as I could not afford at the time. So I would say that this one your looking at probably works phenominal giving I have heard nothing but good things about the vaccum setups!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Mathew,

I have a much cheaper version of this from the same company and it works awesome. Mine does not even have a lid or a vacuum setup as I could not afford at the time. So I would say that this one your looking at probably works phenominal giving I have heard nothing but good things about the vaccum setups!
I have the same one and I completely agree. I just printed a high detail three color job two nights ago and it exposed the screens perfectly. All the fine lines washed out with no problem. You will be pleased with that unit!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts