T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking into the possibility of using an overseas manufacturer (China, Central America, Turkey, etc.) for our t-shirt line. Has anyone had experience with overseas manufacturers?

I don't necessarily want to go this route, but have not been successful in finding a company in the U.S. that would print the shirts, do the labels, hangtags, etc.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Experience with overseas manufacturers?

Yes...I'm in the United States...South Florida to be exact. In addition, to screen printing, I also wanted to have other options available (cut and sew, DTG, etc.).

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Experience with overseas manufacturers?

Thanks for the information guys. This is certainly helpful information as we had not thought of some possibilities that you mentioned. Since we will be starting out small, we'll continue to seek U.S. companies to do the t-shirts. Without having the specific recommendation (by the knowledgeable members of this forum) of an overseas manufacturer, it will be prudent for us to wait until we are able to visit to assess their operations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.