T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Experience with Insta Graphic?

Has anyone ever used Insta Graphic (www.instagraph.com - be prepared for loud intro music) to get transfers done? They offer a large variety of transfer types - probably the best I have come across in my research.

I emailed them a couple weeks ago but haven't heard back...guess I should try calling them. :) If you've used them before (or seen their stuff), I would love to know what you thought. I am also curious how they compare to other places price and quality wise.

Thanks!! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boo - not the the kind of answer I was hoping to hear. :(

Thanks for sharing your experience - that is really too bad it was negative. I don't understand places that don't have a general price list to work off of. Makes them seem shady.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Since this was an old post I thought I would see if anyone has had any new experiences or have used insta graphic systems custom heat transfers?

·
Registered
1 Posts
yep i was the same, i like there 3d effect that i cant seem to find anywhere else but they cant be bothered emailing me back .Does anyone know anything about this 3d effect

·
Registered
478 Posts
yep i was the same, i like there 3d effect that i cant seem to find anywhere else but they cant be bothered emailing me back .Does anyone know anything about this 3d effect
3d effect, you like the high density transfer? I think there are few threads on those.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Going to bump this old thread again and see if there are any new experiences with Instagraphic. I emailed them but received no response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts