T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a graphic designer/interactive media developer that specializes in artwork design and development for business applications including apparel, websites, print literature and CD/DVD based presentations.

I got my start at age 10 shooting stop motion claymation animations. Over the years I've been innvolved in computer programming, computer graphics and photography. I started North Coast Interactive, Inc. 15 years ago and continue to this day as the primary technical officer in charge of screen printing, graphic design and web/CD/DVD development operations. At NCI my focus is clean, straight forward design with a strict focus on quality and on time delivery. That philosophy has led to numerous awards including a Business Marketing Association of America Silver Tower Award for Disc Based media.

I recently started Three Light Designs to carry the same elements of design and professionalism to the apparel/textile industry. I recently entered the 5th annual T-Shirt Forums design contest and placed 4th out of nearly 100 entries with an entry that combined a unique blend of creativity, photography, photorealistic 3-D rendering and photoshop compositing.

I love working with people, and location is no issue. I have my own web, ftp and e:mail servers to communicate through. I have very competitive rates which start at $60/hr, although most projects are quoted on a per project basis.

SKILLS:

• Full-color/spot color design
  • Expert with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
  • Photorealistic 3-D modeling and animation
  • Photography
  • Bitmap to vector art conversions
  • Full-color Simulated process separations
  • PHP/MySQL Web design and developent
  • Search Engine Optimization for Websites
  • Great Communicator
  • Real world experience in all areas of screen printing including screen stretching, film output (imagesetter), ink mixing, screen exposure and final printing. This experience is integrated into the design process to ensure the artwork is prepared properly from the start.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon!

Tom Blaha
Three Light Designs, LLC.
[email protected]
tel: (440) 667-4371

1 - 1 of 1 Posts