T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my local suppliers has some in stock, but it's much more expensive than the other dark fabric papers. Is the performance of Everlast Dark much better than the other popular papers?

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Everlast dark is the same as Ironall dark. I suggest you search the forums using "Everlast dark" or "Everlast for dark" or "Ironall dark" or "Ironall for dark" as keyword. There are mixed reviews on Ironall dark. There was a bad batch that supposedly has been corrected with the latest batch. It did not work for me IMO because it was wearing off after repeated wash and dryer cycles. I use Airwaves Fabric Opaque instead.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Everlast dark is the same as Ironall dark. I suggest you search the forums using "Everlast dark" or "Everlast for dark" or "Ironall dark" or "Ironall for dark" as keyword. There are mixed reviews on Ironall dark. There was a bad batch that supposedly has been corrected with the latest batch. It did not work for me IMO because it was wearing off after repeated wash and dryer cycles. I use Airwaves Fabric Opaque instead.
Hi Luis, where do you buy Airwaves Fabric Opaque ?
I just want to check with the pros :)

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
No. Papilio.com does not sell the opaque. You can get it from AirWaves.

Coastal Business also sells fabric opaque but it is made of cotton. I have not tried it. Airwaves fabric opaque can be sublimated and Coastal's can not be sublimated.

·
Registered
985 Posts
No. Papilio.com does not sell the opaque. You can get it from AirWaves.

Coastal Business also sells fabric opaque but it is made of cotton. I have not tried it. Airwaves fabric opaque can be sublimated and Coastal's can not be sublimated.
Thank you. Once again I got it wrong :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts