T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) were heres how.Check out my blog on starting a clothing line!It will tell u everything u need to know in the coming months from manufacturing to sourcing to gettin in stores and learning the ins and outs of the apparel business from the ground up.A lot of insider tips from professionals and myself.Also check out my line in the gallery and tell me what u Think?;)

"fresh 2day in sua"

just click on the link below:
http://aboutscout.blogstream.com

·
Registered
16 Posts
oh wow i saw your clothing line on myspace..i do like your tees...very nice ;)..and thanks for the blog..i shall keep track of it

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Buechee said:
What is a site name or store that would sell your line?
You can check it out in Chicago-Essex5,T'sNme.Atlanta-Phat Gear StreetWear.Texas-Urban Extreme.South Carolina-On The Move Clothing,Go Hard Clothing.Mississippi-P.O.M.E(in the northpoint mall).

www.myspace.com/suaex

Website will be up soon: www.aboutscout.com

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
eightonecube said:
how did u get all these Chicago-Essex5,T'sNme.Atlanta-Phat Gear StreetWear. etc etc to carry yr brand?
a lot of hardwork and hustlin.I started off by goin door to door talkin to the different buyers buildin a relationship with them(of course the ones where i lived) I attended tradeshow www.aaeshow.com www.americasmart.com. I also do in store sales where I promote for a store for free in exchange for using a space in their store to sell clothes for a day or two.Having a niche product!Havin a product that doesnt look like jus another t-shirt brand like most where its just another LOGO but the same designs!Were not big on logo usage we use graphics with a meaning to each one.Also cold calling

hopes this helps.

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited by Moderator)
Comin'OutSwingin said:
I'm going to America's Mart in October. You got any tips?
if you havnt already u should visit the show b4 debuting your line there.Because you have to be prepared and make sure and get one of the premium locations.Cause all the start up lines get the cheap locations and the buyers know that and they hardly even go down those aisles.

"fresh 2day in sua"

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Comin'OutSwingin said:
Thanks.

I had been thinking of visiting the one that coming up in a few weeks, and now I'm sure I'll go.

How do I keep from getting a crappy spot for my booth?
Get a booth EARLY as possible!which show u goin too comin up im goin to be at the www.aaeshow.com this july.hopefully might see ya there or at the top;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts