T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
has anyone ever used a magic touch heat press? Any recommendations or warnings out there?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Josh,
I'd never heard of it either! Appears to come from Germany, with worldwide distributors - even one here in NZ. Gonna call them up today - well, as soon as it gets light here! Try googling Magic Touch press, and you should find their site. Guess you've heard of IDEK too? In my quest to find a press I can afford to get shipped here, came across them on the net - great idea of the one press with different attachments. Nice styling on it too. No prices on site, but I'll bet it's outta my league!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Idek seems like a nice press, but have not had any experience with them. You might look up T-Shirt Xpress they are located in Wanganui NZ and distribute heat presses.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have just purchased a press from Magic Touch in the UK. Not sure if these are the same but assume they probably are. I haven't got it yet, in a few days. I did loads of research on different heat presses and found that the Magic Touch presses which are made by a company called Adkins (http://www.aadkins.com) got good reviews from people who had them, seems like they last years and are well made. The one I got was the Delta 38x38.

If you like I'll let you know how it works out.

Rob

·
Registered
126 Posts
If as Rob said they are the ones from the company The Magic Touch, then they are indeed A.Adkins presses and are IMHO the best presses available here in the U.K, been using a delta Maxi 38x50 for years, and that was second hand when i bought it..........very highly recommended

Dave

·
Registered
207 Posts
I don't think you have to worry about the quality of these presses, they're good. I think they're even sold by Poli-Tape in Germany, and also at a lot of good dealers in Europe.

·
Registered
25 Posts
jmullen is correct TheMagicTouch USA offers Insta heat presses due to their quality, availability and ease of service in the US. I highly recommend this press if you are looking for a professional press that will return your investment and then some.

TheMagicTouch UK offers Adkins Presses because Adkins is a UK manufacturer and other region-specific reasons.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts