T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone here has ever used any of the online press release services to promote their online store?

I used one for another one of my sites years ago (not t-shirt related), at the time the service was free, and my host just happened to go down/offline the day my article went out to the masses. My point is that even though I tried, I was unable to measure any results. I have no idea if it would be worth it.

So, yeah, have you used them? Were you happy with the results? Is simply opening up a new store online enough of a event to be considered newsworthy? Or should I wait until we have passed some sort of milestone? Both?

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
I used one before, years ago and I think it helped to get the company name out into the media.

How effective it would be will vary from company to company based on how "newsworthy" their release really is, what the news "market" is like and what kind of stories journalists are looking for at the time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.