T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
A quick search turned up a website, threelayer.com
Appears to be a CA company specializing in blank sportswear. Wholesale pricing seems pretty decent. You have to look around for the priceguide download (lowerleft of page). Have no idea how the product is...maybe I'll order a few in a week or two and try them out.

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I was kind of taken off guard as the email was unsolicited and I hadn't seen anything on the forums about them.

Never know these days with email. I had their site already and yeah their prices looked pretty decent. Not a very long list of items or color selections.

I will have to see if they will send me some free samples.

· Registered
73 Posts
Their website didn't look all that polished yet either. It was ok, but seemed like it was missing information/specs etc. If you do get samples if you'd come back to this thread and tell us what you think about them that'd be very nice of you wink wink.

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Getting a couple shirts this week. We will see if they come through, how long it takes to actually get (are they coming from Pakistan)? and what they look, print and wash like.

I will post some pics and results when I get them. I will be comparing them to keya shirts even though keya is 6oz and the 3layer is only 5oz but they should be similar are I won't touch them.

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I got the shirt from these guys the other day. 2 Black 2xl and one 2xl Pique polo. Don't really care about the Polo just wanted a free one in my size.

The shirts however are comparable to Keya. I will try to print and wash on them this week.

They do have a store front supposedly in LA according to their website. If anyone is in the LA area and has a chance to run by their place I would be interested in hearing your take on them.

I will post some picks after printing and washing.

· Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally had a chance to look at these closer:

Pro's:
1. Fabric is very similar to the Keya fabric. Very soft
2. Pretty Cheap
3. West Coast - Which is nice for those of us on the west coast

Con's
1. The sewing stitch seems to be larger and looser than I am use to. Comparing to Keya and Port and Company
2. Seems to be a bit fuzzier than the ringspun im use to seeing. Could just be me though

I have printed on them and they seem to print just fine. I have not washed them yet, I still want to PT and print on them in a few more places with different settings

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.