T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: UK Wholesale Clothing Suppliers?

Hi Justin,

In regard to unbranded cloting suppliers I'm intrigued about this folowing sentance. Who do you mean?

I hope you don't mean the company I work for, I don't work for them in the UK anymore but do handle sales in most of Europe.

"I only know of one (who SHOULD remain nameless) but they are impossible to work with and don't seem interested on any level".

If you want the best ubranded t-shirts then get in contact with me and I will get things sorted out for you.

Regards

Mark Wells

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Wholesale Baby Clothes - UK

Hi, if you are interested in babywear then you would probably like to know that Continental Clothing's line is 100% organic cotton and certified by the Fair Wear Foundation for being swaet sho free, no child labour and decent pay/work conditions at the factories it uses.

Check out www continentalclothing com.

Regards

Mark

·
Registered
241 Posts

Hi Justin,

I hope you don't mean the company I work for, I don't work for them in the UK anymore but do handle sales in most of Europe.
I guess that depends who you work for! This post was 2 years ago, I gave the company in question several chances over the years but they really are a waste of time.

If you want the best ubranded t-shirts then get in contact with me and I will get things sorted out for you.
Feel free to PM details to me, I do have regular suppliers now but never rule out a change for the better

Justin :)

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hi Justin, I work for Continental Clothing. You can contact me at mark at continentalclothing . ie.

Regards

Mark

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi Tk, if you want to email me your address details to mark at continentalclothing.ie I wil get our catalogues etc sent out to you.

Regards

Mark

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Continental Clothing and EarthPositive availability in Australia & NZ

Hello everyone,

this is in response to those enquires from posters in Australia and New Zealand as to how they can obtain Continental Clothing and EarthPositive ranges of blank t-shirts, polos and hoods.

At present we do not have a distributer in either of these countries but
can supply you directly from Europe. Phil Charles the CEO of
Continental Clothing has passed responsibility for enquires from this part of the world to myself as I have a particular interest having grown up in Wellington, New Zealand.

We are arranging shipping to Australia/NZ from our two
distribution hubs in London and Berlin. Shipping costs are expensive, we offer DHL Paket International standard service (11 day
turnaround) for smaller orders plus a more economical containerised
service for bulk orders. I will list our current cost price for shipping
via DHL and estimated delivery times below. All bulk order
delivery charges and delivery times are quoted at time of order.

Please note that all prices (both for stock and delivery) are quoted in
EURO’s, for conversion to your currency in real time please go to
ExchangeRate.com - Exchange Rate - Currencies - Graphs - International Currency - Foreign Money - Forex.

DHL

0-5 kgs €37.00

5-10 kgs €52.00

10-20 kgs €82.00

Maximum weight is 20 kgs and is worked out dimensionally as well as
physically whichever is the greater.

If you have 3 boxes up to 20 kgs each it’s 3 x €82.00 = €246.

Alternatively you can arrange collection with your own carrier.

All orders are charged out not including sales taxes applicable in your
own country.

Payment is via pro-forma invoice directly to our bank account which we will give you details of at time of order. Sorry we do not accept credit cards, paypal etc.

To help offset the cost of shipping we will offer you the maximum discount for stock items up to a maximum of 3,000 pieces per style/colour of 20% off the attached price list. This applies to all
standard Continental Clothing garments in the various rates of samples,packs and cartons.

For our new range of EarthPositive carbon emissions reduced, organic
cotton t-shirts, polos and hoods you can have 30% off the various rates of samples, packs and cartons.

Please contact me for price list for pack and carton quantities (per
size/colour).

You can download pdf catalogues and images for use on websites etc from CCC-Images <http://www.ccc-images.com>. All are subject to international copyright and downloading any files constitutes acceptance of the terms of the notice on this site. Hard copies of the catalogues can be posted to you on request but only to businesses in possesion of a website or other means of verifing their identity and postal address.

Any questions that you need answering about anything to do with Continental Clothing and EarthPositive just let me know.

Regards

Mark Wells

Continental Clothing
48 Upper Abbeygate Street
Galway
Ireand

Phone 00353 (0)91 569 767

Email [email protected]

Continental Clothing -
EarthPositive -

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: UK/EU t-shirts, similar to American Apparel?

Hello Joss, do you know Continental Clothing?

I have to admit here that I work for them, the good things about us is that we have a range of high quality, stylish shirts, polos and hoods of retail quality.

Unlike most blank manufacturers we do not label i the neck just in the inside seam so you can use them very easily for sale into retail.

We have an extensive range of organic cotton shirts including the EarthPositive range of carbon emissions reduced organic cotton t-shirts, polos and hoods.

The shirts you might be after are our new fluroescent t-shirts but we also do some nice colours and styles in vintage wash and distressed.

Regards

Mark

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Hello from Ireland, HELP!

Hello Aoife,

if your looking for a supplyer of retail quality blank t-shirts, polos and hoods which I think you might be if your considering having a shop as well as printing then drop me a line.

All the best.

By the way , we have are in the process of looking for new accounts in the main surfing spots of Ireland and as you seem to be in Donegal I think you fit the bill. Are you anywhere near Bundoran?

Regards

Mark
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts