T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have been looking for an european rhinestone supplier but with no success - now because of brexit I won't be able to buy from U.K without being charged with a duty fee.
I am based in Denmark - where do people from europe buy their rhinestone ?
I found a rhinestone supplier in Denmark but they are around 3,36 € per gross.

Best regards

· Registered
4,580 Posts
I have been looking for an european rhinestone supplier but with no success - now because of brexit I won't be able to buy from U.K without being charged with a duty fee.
I am based in Denmark - where do people from europe buy their rhinestone ?
I found a rhinestone supplier in Denmark but they are around 3,36 € per gross.
There are plenty but language is the issue.
Options:
a) Buy from Ali-Express (very slow but very cheap as well). Keep the package value (including shipping) bellow 150 euros and and there is no import duty. AliExpress will pay the VAT through the EU OSS, so it will go through customs without delay.
b) Search in one of the EU languages. Spanish for example is "Diamante Hotfix ".
Here is an example 2160 Piezas Cristal Diamante
Tip for Amazon: Change the URL to "co.uk" to see the English version. You can order from the UK site as well.

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are plenty but language is the issue.
Options:
a) Buy from Ali-Express (very slow but very cheap as well). Keep the package value (including shipping) bellow 150 euros and and there is no import duty. AliExpress will pay the VAT through the EU OSS, so it will go through customs without delay.
b) Search in one of the EU languages. Spanish for example is "Diamante Hotfix ".
Here is an example 2160 Piezas Cristal Diamante
Tip for Amazon: Change the URL to "co.uk" to see the English version. You can order from the UK site as well.

Ahh nice thank you for the suggestions!
What is the quality like ordering from amazon and AliExpress?

· Registered
4,580 Posts
What is the quality like ordering from amazon and AliExpress?
Same as everywhere else. Where do you think the European sellers get their stock from?
Both are marketplaces, and both have seller reviews.

I'm sure there are shops selling rhinestones for low prices in Denmark as well.
They are usually just a warehouse hidden away in an old part of the town, where rent is cheap.
All countries have them, but finding them is a challenge, and you will not find them online.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.