T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Was wondering if any of you happen to know a good wholesaler based in the UK who supplies camo ringers/tees or reverse stiched t-shirts, (the ones with the inside out look). Any info would be much appreciated, in fact I'll bake you a cake.

You want to check out ETHICSTAR LTD they offer really good collection of ARMY Camouflage T-Shirts (camo tees, skinny fits, hooded and hooded zipper jackets). Check out ETHICSTAR LTD: T-SHIRTS, HOODED, ZIPPERS, SKINNY FITS, POLO SHIRTS, CAMOUFLAGE TEES. The price for camo tees is £1.80/pc +VAT. They offer 4 colours in camo tees - URBAN camouflage, ARMY green woodland camouflage, midnight camo and desert tri colour camo. Good quality t-shirts at very very good prices.

They also offer a bespoke service which they are very strong on. I have seen their reverse stitched stuff which they are making on bespoke basis for a customer - really good and at a cool price..!!

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: New Snake, Cobra, Camoflouge... t-shirt vinyls

You got the vinyls. Now if you want a good supplier for camouflage t-shirt then go to ETHICSTAR (ETHICSTAR LTD: T-SHIRTS, HOODED, ZIPPERS, SKINNY FITS, POLO SHIRTS, CAMOUFLAGE TEES) they offer such a good collection of camouflage t-shirts, camo hooded, camo zippers etc.. in woodland camo, URBAN camouflage, desert camo and midnight camouflage. Camouflage t-shirt are £1.80/pc +VAT

Try your prints on them.!! I am and they are selling very well..!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts