T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello TSF members,
I witnessed many transaction went bad on buying and selling through TSF classified section even new. Here I volunteer to be a escrow person. Deliver, satisfy both party, money release. I think it sound real good than worrying by saying "it will not be me" and screwed.
What do you think?
Exam: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/neoflex/t324161-2.html and many more.
Cheers! Inks are on me always.

· Registered
209 Posts
Sounds good in theory, but what happens when somebody ship what they claim is in perfect condition but the person that receives it says it is only in average condition. Where does that leave you? Their mediator? Could be more problems than it is worth. Just my 2 cents.

Hope to see you in Atlantic City next month at ISS Show.

Tony

· Registered
8,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sounds good in theory, but what happens when somebody ship what they claim is in perfect condition but the person that receives it says it is only in average condition. Where does that leave you? Their mediator? Could be more problems than it is worth. Just my 2 cents.

Hope to see you in Atlantic City next month at ISS Show.

Tony
LOL, Thanks for worrying. But that is me always. I face it first and always solve it. None is pure and perfect in the world. Good will always win. Save innocent victim worth tons to me while not afraid problems.
I will be happy enough to know both side can sleep well.
Seller and buyer has to define in detail as possible. I will have guide lines. So far, No one claims "how can we trust you?" LOL.
Cheers! Inks are on me always.:D:):D:):D:):D:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.