T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys, need help with problem I have been having with my TJet2.

First of all when I do nozzle check the bed does not exit all the way, I remeber this was not normal procedure.

Now when Tjet is printing... Error Eject light comes ON, and all red lights of cartridges begin to blink....

I have replaced: New Printhead, new ribbon cable, new encoder, new capping station, new carriage, new carriage belt.....

Also have removed bulk system, filled cartridges with ink too see if it was the bulk system dragging that caused it to stop....

Have also tried printing from Corel to rule out problem with Fast Artist/Fast Rip....

I think I have narrowed the problem down to the digital copy counter...... When I get error eject.... the digital counter on the side begins to go crazy...... 1, 2,3, 4, etc.... I never use this... DOes anyone know how to disable it??? PLease help....

· Registered
5,872 Posts
Hey Guys, need help with problem I have been having with my TJet2.

First of all when I do nozzle check the bed does not exit all the way, I remeber this was not normal procedure.

Now when Tjet is printing... Error Eject light comes ON, and all red lights of cartridges begin to blink....

I have replaced: New Printhead, new ribbon cable, new encoder, new capping station, new carriage, new carriage belt.....

Also have removed bulk system, filled cartridges with ink too see if it was the bulk system dragging that caused it to stop....

Have also tried printing from Corel to rule out problem with Fast Artist/Fast Rip....

I think I have narrowed the problem down to the digital copy counter...... When I get error eject.... the digital counter on the side begins to go crazy...... 1, 2,3, 4, etc.... I never use this... DOes anyone know how to disable it??? PLease help....

Check the eject sensor. It is located in the rear of the printer under the yellow plastic sheet. It reads the square cut out in the plastic sheet. The sensor may be dirty.

Harry

_

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.