T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I was printing and the printer printed the white layer and then started the color. Then the print head just starts going across the shirt at snail speed. I thought since I was running my laser engraver at the same time that maybe that slowed the printer down....so I unplugged everything, cleared the q's, shut down the computer, waited a while and then plugged in just the printer. It goes through the beginning head clean cycle then acts like it ready...I pushed the ink button to do another cleaning and now it starts to clean the head then moves very slow back and forth, comes back and does not sit at the home spot and then the error/eject button flashes very slowly(no other lights blinking). I tried to send a file and it does the same thing. I cleaned encoder strip no help, greased and cleanded everything I even put in an old encoder strip I had just to see what happens and it does the exact same thing....any suggestions on this, should I try a new encoder strip.....Thx in advance Cheryl

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Found out the problem just to let others know....
Fried print head cable...hopefully not the head too but I will have to wait until I get the cables to know.
Big thanks to Equipment Zone foe their help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.