T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, what do ya think?!

Hello! I am new to the business, I think I am going to a training class in Allentown PA at Vastex, anyone heard of them, or been to the class, just wondering if it's worthwhile. I'm from pittsburgh, and that seems to be the nearest location to get training at.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Hi!

How does this look for a start up list... and what about my prospect list..
Printing PressExposure UnitFlash DryerConveyer DryersScreensDegreasing ChemicalEmulsionScoop CoaterDrying CabinetWash BoothPressure WasherVacuum HeadTapePlaten Protection TapeSqueegeesGoop scoopsPlastic Transfer CardsScreen Block outOn Press WashPlaten AdhesiveSpot Cleaning GunSpot Cleaning FluidScreen Scrub BrushPlastisol InksPlastisol Ink degraderEmulsion reclaimerHaze and stain removerSqueeze spray bottlesHeat temperature readerInk curing testing chemical kitExposure calculatorPrinting test squaresComputer and ScannerSoftwareFastrip softwarePrinterArt ToolsVellum Paper
T shirts!

PROSPECTS

-Athletic Associations
-Schools
-Restaurants
-Church organizations
-Boy Scouts
-Bands
-Landscapers
-Businesses whom wear uniforms
-Trade shows (design a print specific to the show and have order forms)
-Online “specific designs”
-Vet (breed specific)

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Hi!

Thanks, I figured that I could do away with some of the chemicals or smaller supplies, I just didn't know what alternatives that there were. As far as the drying cabinet and wash booth that will save me a decent amount, so thanks again! I work right now for a company that sells pressure washers, so I lucked out that way, I'm actually opening my shop inside of my current jobs shop, there is an extra room, and my boss is helping me with my start up costs, and the whole business planning process, So again I appreciate everyones help and input.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.