T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, It's Alexander from Equal Apparel (aka Farennikov Apparel). I'm in LA, California, and started my t-shirt line about 2 weeks ago. I have made 3 designs but printed only 1 so far, 2 more are coming in about 2-4 weeks.

My website is http://equalapparel.com
(right now it redirects to www.farennikov.com because I am in the middle of changing the line name).

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Don't forgot XL and XXL :) Lots of t-shirt lovers wear bigger sizes.

Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums! I think your site is the first t-shirt site (besides t-shirts.com) that I've seen use Google Checkout. How do you like it?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rodney said:
Don't forgot XL and XXL :) Lots of t-shirt lovers wear bigger sizes.

Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums! I think your site is the first t-shirt site (besides t-shirts.com) that I've seen use Google Checkout. How do you like it?
thanks for the comment. I don't think I will be printing XL and XXL any time soon. I have very limited resources so I'll start with the most common sizes and maybe later on add these sizes.

As for Google checkout, it's good, I like it. It takes not too long to set up (same as PayPal) plus it has API and I actually got it to work, but during the setup process I had a few errors so Google suspended my account for less then a day, and I went back to manually entering items on the checkout backend. I'll use that for now while I don't have too many items, and then I'll finish their API in PHP.

So yeah, try it if you want. Also, forgot to mention, because I use AdWords on same account and spend few hundred bucks a month on ads (for a different website), I get this amout times 10 free purchases processing, so Google waves all processing fees while I'm under that amount.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
o I'll start with the most common sizes and maybe later on add these sizes
Trust me XL and XXL are very "common" sizes :)

According to a recent t-shirt survey, they make up over 30% of the market. That's a lot of potential customers to turn away.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rodney said:
Trust me XL and XXL are very "common" sizes :)

According to a recent t-shirt survey, they make up over 30% of the market. That's a lot of potential customers to turn away.
well thanks guys.
I looked at the thread about sizes, I wish I knew that before I ordered my first tshirt. Thanks a lot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts