T-Shirt Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
I would like to print on white t-shirt's. home/personal use.
Dawid, have you managed to find a RIP software for this printer?

I require it for mine but haven't had any luck finding one. Since you are printing on Tshirts I assume you will need it to adjust the ink density used etc.

Let me know if you have it.

Thank You.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I apologize for my late reply.

I didn't finish my printing plate yet but, I took your advice on temporary plat and I can see already that this will work. :)

About RIP sorry but I don't have any. I Think I can send printing Job, twice or even more times if print (on Tshirt) is not sufficiently intense.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
I apologize for my late reply.

I didn't finish my printing plate yet but, I took your advice on temporary plat and I can see already that this will work. :)

About RIP sorry but I don't have any. I Think I can send printing Job, twice or even more times if print (on Tshirt) is not sufficiently intense.

I'm glad I could be of help here for a change :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just received package with cheap dtg ink's, directly from china.
price about 40$ (4x100ml)

I will try to test this week and let you know how their quality.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
seems a bit on the expensive side to me, but then again I have never used DTG so not sure of the price.

Let us know how it goes anyway, you may find when you insert the ink into refill cartridge first time the ink drips from head, happened with my eco-solvent ink, but don't worry its only few drops, I think it must be some air pressure as you put it back in the carriage.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
He could do print your machine. I'm doing an equal and need help.
Hi,

the xp-215 model failed. The print head and the ink tubes could not take solvent or DTG ink so pointless doing it.

It has to be done with the more advance machines that people here are using like the r1400 r1600 r2000 and preferably A3 printer as with A4 you literally have very little room to work with.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts