T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an epson workforce 1100 WF. my colors come out vibrant. My Blacks come out dark, but my greys are brown. Its like the colors mix for the greys but the black i only added to pure black parts of my images! any help please!!!! I've tried searching so many things, but no help....
thanks in advance, JR

· Registered
244 Posts
I've got an epson workforce 1100 WF. my colors come out vibrant. My Blacks come out dark, but my greys are brown. Its like the colors mix for the greys but the black i only added to pure black parts of my images! any help please!!!! I've tried searching so many things, but no help....
thanks in advance, JR
do you use color profile?? if nor this sometimes cause grey coming out brown or purpure...
did you actually pressed your print or judging what you can see on paper?

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have color profiles. I'm obviously a noob @ this! I spent so much on the equipment, I got some cheap ink to learn with. I know the saw grass inks come with their profile software, can I buy it in small bottles?

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I searched around here on the site, and googled some things, to no avail. I did read somewhere that you can set the printers profile to a custom profile also, but they didn't say how. I use photoshop and Illustrator creating images. If you can help me again that would be great!
Thanks
JR

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dude, you are awesome! I searched the net, any I think I got it! Just download it anywhere and right click it. The top option is install profile. Than for all of your help!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using T-Shirt Forums

· Registered
244 Posts
No probs. Now just set photoshop as on screen shoots. When you open some photo you should see mismatch profila msg. ALWAYS choice to use working space so in this case is adobe RGB. When printing just pick your icc as on picture an off you go. Let me know if profile good. If not i will try to find something else.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using T-Shirt Forums

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
In photoshop cs5.5, under color settings, the first drop box "settings" -There is no "sublim" here's what I've got:
Emulate adobe illustrator 6 / custom / monitor color / north American general purpose 2 / n American newspaper / n American pre press 2 / n American web-internet / Europe general purpose 3 / Europe prepress 3 / Europe web-internet 2 / and some Japanese options pretty similar.....

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yeah that was a dummy move. :) I figured that shortly after I replied. When I check the 3 boxes under the image it tells me it can't do it because of the invalid profile. I tried to print anyway, and it wouldn't print! Says "could not print because the ICC profile is invalid!

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
match color prints
Gamut warning
Show paper white
Also if I tried to resize or center it gave me the same warning about the profile. I really appreciate everything you are helping me with here!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.