T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Epson WF1100 and I tried to print a picture, it workd fine on the Text setting, I tried to print on the high quality picture setting and it keeps telling me that there is a paper jam when there isn't any. I then tried to print on the picture setting and it told me there was a paper jam, again with no jam there. I then tried it again on the text setting and it was fine. All done with the same plain white paper. Any sugestions?

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I reinstalled everything and restarted the comp and it printed no problem. Now I need to get the CIS system. ALso do you know is there any transfer paper out there that doesn't leave the outline? or do any make the shirt feel like a screen print?

· Registered
6,511 Posts
The only transfers that work that way are Custom Plastisol Transfers. At least in my opinion.

I believe JPSS for light garments work real well, and Blue Grid for darks work well too.

You'll need to get creative to make the outline go away. What I do is create an outside border the same color or as close to the same color as the t-shirt. Then I cut around it. Many people use a Cutter/Plotter with the Contour capability.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.