T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm trying to find out if I can buy a replacement printhead for my Epson wf 7720. I accidentally broke one of the ink probes Everything I read comes back to different models like the wf 7610. Do they have the same printhead? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Hello all. I'm trying to find out if I can buy a replacement printhead for my Epson wf 7720. I accidentally broke one of the ink probes Everything I read comes back to different models like the wf 7610. Do they have the same printhead? Thanks in advance
Not an easy replacement, but you can buy printheads from aliexpress.
You could also buy just the manifold.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you had success? I have the same predicament with my Epson WF-7620. Was told even if I did purchase a replacement, software would need to be used to adjust and accept the new printhead.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not true! I don't know who's spreading this nonsense.
I called a recommended supplier from Epson listed on Epson's website who told me this personally on the phone. And thank you for responding. I went ahead and order a replacement printheader.

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
I called a recommended supplier from Epson listed on Epson's website who told me this personally on the phone. And thank you for responding. I went ahead and order a replacement printheader.
The adjustment software is used to update the printhead ID for warranty purposes or whatever. It is not necessary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts