T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, hope you are well.

I know different printers are called different things in different parts of the world.

I have come across a WF 7018 and was wondering if it would be a good printer for tshirt printing, it seems to have all the things that I believe one needs to do the printing included OEM pigment inks.
I have copied the specs and hope to get the input of the pros,

Thank you

A wide-format, high-volume Printer that delivering productivity to creative businesses
The wide-format WorkForce WF-7018 offers powerful productivity and print-shop quality for small offices. This all-in-one printer delivers Performance Beyond Laser™ and produces fast, laser-sharp borderless prints up to 13" x 19". Plus, save on ink; get up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser1. Do more — three paper trays let you load up to 500 sheets in the front, with a rear tray for specialty paper. Additional features include wide-format double side printing.

A3 Print with Ethernet: Print
Ink: 4-color DURABrite® Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed: Black: 15 ISO ipm†; Color: 8 ISO ipm†
Model: C11CB59421

· Registered
157 Posts
Hello all, hope you are well.

I know different printers are called different things in different parts of the world.

I have come across a WF 7018 and was wondering if it would be a good printer for tshirt printing, it seems to have all the things that I believe one needs to do the printing included OEM pigment inks.
I have copied the specs and hope to get the input of the pros,

Thank you

A wide-format, high-volume Printer that delivering productivity to creative businesses
The wide-format WorkForce WF-7018 offers powerful productivity and print-shop quality for small offices. This all-in-one printer delivers Performance Beyond Laser™️ and produces fast, laser-sharp borderless prints up to 13" x 19". Plus, save on ink; get up to 40 percent lower printing cost vs. color laser1. Do more — three paper trays let you load up to 500 sheets in the front, with a rear tray for specialty paper. Additional features include wide-format double side printing.

A3 Print with Ethernet: Print
Ink: 4-color DURABrite®️ Ultra pigment ink
ISO Print Speed: Black: 15 ISO ipm†; Color: 8 ISO ipm†
Model: C11CB59421
I don't know the specific model but I have an Epson 7110 with the same specs!
Yes is all you need to start printing t-shirt!
Almost
You will need JPSS PAPER and a heatpress

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.