T-Shirt Forums banner
441 - 460 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey rethought are doing a great jobon that build. I look forward to seeing your test runs. Good job. Do you plan on printing white?
Thanks!

No white ink for the time being, I'll go for light colored t-shirts first, also got a great deal of information coming from over here about the big white-ink-clog-monster and I dont really like that side of the trade to be frank about it ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
well...do not damage any of the FFC's ( Flexible flat cable - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) cause if you do, say...LIKE ME!!! :mad: .....the only source for the 11 pins FFC's is an Epson servicecenter and though the price isnt that much of a deal (about 5 bucks per long version, i.e. the panel unit cable) they will come at you for shipping these, they charged me about $9 shippingcosts to send a cable weighing less than a piece of lettersized paper....and will do it in no less than 2 weeks of time... :rolleyes:

So now you know, if one of these paperthin cables get damaged in any way..call your nearest Epson servicecenter :rolleyes:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Re: print Epson B 1100 dtg help

That is problem with slepage, your platen slip if you made friction mode for 1100, or platen is to heavy,try to use best photo. any way you need rip and best rip for me is ek rip. You can ask eukon digital co to send you demo version, try with it and you will know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: print Epson B 1100 dtg help

That is problem with slepage, your platen slip if you made friction mode for 1100, or platen is to heavy,try to use best photo. any way you need rip and best rip for me is ek rip. You can ask eukon digital co to send you demo version, try with it and you will know.
thanks , do you have a good point, do you have a good time, printing is almost good?

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok got it working so i thought i would share a couple videos to show everyone that hasnt used the cmykw version of ek yet how it is. i feel like this version is better than the other as far as the white channel goes. and the black, man dont even get me started. this one actually prints black instead of red. i love it but see for yourself.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8SZv14nbkE[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ct4XZuq8PA[/media]
epson 1100 print white on dark shirts? I would have to buy to fit through

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone come across this fatal error with the 1100?

"FD H: Position PID Reverse Detect"

It occurs during the print job. More specifically, the platen moves forward, contacts the PE sensor and carries on a short bit further then moves the platen backwards. Right before the PE switch reaches the edge of the platen and it would spring back the fatal error occurs.

I tend to assume that this involves a PE placement issue (have it in original position) but haven't had any luck so hoping someone has an answer.

Also seems to me that I've seen a variety of "definitive" answers as to how far the platen needs to move before it contacts the PE sensor. Is there a definitive answer?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone come across this fatal error with the 1100?

"FD H: Position PID Reverse Detect"

It occurs during the print job. More specifically, the platen moves forward, contacts the PE sensor and carries on a short bit further then moves the platen backwards. Right before the PE switch reaches the edge of the platen and it would spring back the fatal error occurs.

I tend to assume that this involves a PE placement issue (have it in original position) but haven't had any luck so hoping someone has an answer.

Also seems to me that I've seen a variety of "definitive" answers as to how far the platen needs to move before it contacts the PE sensor. Is there a definitive answer?
I think the pw sensor is the reader of the paper sensor that reads the edges, because if I use ekprint pw excluding the pw sensor, the pe sensor is good

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think the pw sensor is the reader of the paper sensor that reads the edges, because if I use ekprint pw excluding the pw sensor, the pe sensor is good
I thought of that but don't think that can be the problem because the error occurs before the carriage/PW appears to be trying to read anything. The carriage goes straight from home to the far left position, then the paper feed does its thing (moves the platen forward then back) followed by the fatal PID Reverse Detect error before the carriage has moved from the far left position again. That's why it seems to me that the culprits would likely be found with either the PE or PF. (I also tried the aluminum tape on the PW sensor earlier on anyways and found that it made no difference.)

441 - 460 of 484 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.