T-Shirt Forums banner
421 - 440 of 484 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi folks,
Thanks to this forum and it's very helpful posters, we have completed the assembly of our first dtg based on the WF 1100.
We have run into a few snags and are trying to work things through but are having a some trouble as we were using the dtg wiki as a guide but Bob (understandably) was forced to close it down.
Does anyone have know where we could get a copy of the WF1100 service manual?
Thanks,
Rob
There's not a free version to be found of that particular manual but here's a link to a paid version if your in desperate need of it: Epson Workforce 1100, Stylus Office T1100, T1110, B1100, ME Office 1100 printers Service Manual New! - Service Manuals download service I dont have it neither but I'm not paying for it till I get really desperate, if I get desperate :D

Here's a link to the schematics:
[DIY DTG] Epson R1900 Service manual ? - Page 5 - T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
610 Posts
Well if you read this tread through and through you would have seen I was offering a copy of the manual to anyone who needed it. Buttttt, don't get your hopes up, I recently smashed my computer and don't know if I still have it. I'm sure if you ask nicely someone that I gave it to on here will still have a copy!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks Chucky,

I did read that but I didn't want to appear to needy in one of my first posts. ;)

Sorry about the computer issues, that always sucks.

Any help would be appreciated, one of the inspirations for our build was watching you go from a beginner to master with the help of the forum members here!

Thanks again,
Rob

·
Registered
610 Posts
thank you dennis, its been a while since i have been on the forum and sent anyone the manual but i did find it tonight so if anyone else needs it i can send it as well. thank you picking up my slack, i have been super busy at work and havent even been able to see whats going on on the forum. hope everyone is doing good. sounds like we still have some people pushing forward with builds. good deal, and good luck everyone.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Rob's address would not accept the file. Some email accounts have a limit on the attachments size.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Rob's address would not accept the file. Some email accounts have a limit on the attachments size.
i wonder why. he could go set up another email, it would only take 5 minutes to set an aol acount or a yahoo account. that would be all i could think without having to break the book up and send it in several files.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry guys, haven't been able to get on line the last few days due to a stolen laptop.

I have sent Dennis my correct email and am looking forward to figuring out these pesky startup issues.

Thanks for all of your help,
Rob

·
Registered
38 Posts
the TrashDozer

As from today I have also started on a TDozer based build though for this particular build the name "Trashdozer" would be better suited :D as the table is made up from scrapwood mainly (for instance the 'legs' were made up from pieces of an old wooden stairs laying around in our storage for some years) while the dozerpart was a piece of plywood that was tired of the endless discussions with the stairs during the years :rolleyes:

This is it so far (picture inserted), a brandnew B1100 still in one (original piece) waiting for its dissasembly in the background and drawerslides on order as over here (the Netherlands) its not really that easy to get hold of those longer versions, in fact most common are the 30cm drawerslides (60cm extendable) as those are easy available but the longer ones are only to be gotten via a few webshops.

This first 'tryout' will be a first prototype and if it ("I") fail(s) not much harm will be done concerning costs as it wont be that hard to get me another B1100. If it works out well I'll build another version with better materials, probably a tubingframe (on wheels), and a nice casing surrounding it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
So new :eek:

...its an onslaught... :(

But it will be great once the build is finished ;)

p.s.
Can allready tell the (WF/T/B)1100 service manual doesnt cover entirely for this particular printer as some screws are not mentioned and some mentioned screws dont exist. Perhaps those unmentioned/missing screws are the result of sloppyness from ones creating the documents though it could also indicate a slight Epson model factory update through the years.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wasting ink ? why is that ?

Once the printer was out of the box I installed the cartridges and made 1 A4 testprint to make sure it operated within its specifications before dissasembly and about a few days later I made another A4 print in draft mode to prevent clogging. After that 2nd print I started the dissasembly this late afternoon.

....the thing that slightly bothered me after the second print were the dropped levels of black ink that the Epson application showed me and upon seeing the bottom of the waste ink pad after its removal from the printerfoot there need not be any doubt about why the ink levels, of both black carts, dropped so rapidly (to 3/4 give or take) after just two modest prints....

....this must be why they sell so many carts I guess...its a succes beyond all expections, especially mine....

421 - 440 of 484 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.