T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 40 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Euau! I also bought the S22 and study work. I have one question. What did you made with the ASF unit? And if it's off how the printer starts moving?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hi Euau! I also bought the S22 and study work. I have one question. What did you made with the ASF unit? And if it's off how the printer starts moving?
you have to bring down the rod as well.. i cut the plastic that holds the motor. i find it easier than creating a board that will hold the motor and the rod.

i referred to this manual a lot.. this might help you in the technical details of a printer. its not exactly for t13 but it can help u familiarize on printer principles..

Service Manual Epson Stylus C40UX C40SX C20UX C20SX RevB

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice manual, it discovers many specific interesting moments. Thanks for it. Euau, did you disconnected all ASF unit gears from PF roller? It's important for me. It's the last question before my making DTG. I guess I know the answer but I need the help of the professional.:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Re: Problem with the build

It happened to me as well.. when I tried to extend the ffc for the PF sensor.. like what u did.. only I use ffc also not individual wires.

I spoil 3 of the sensors bec the lead connecting the ffc was weak and it breaks all the time.. I know bec it does what you are experiencing right now.. spins a little bit then becomes general error.. I solved my problem by just using the original cable carefully extend it to a working level.. I gave up on extending it..
hello friends, I finally found a solution to extend the cable ffc PF sensor (Printer T22 in mexico, T13 other countries), buy connectors in China, measured 1.0mm, 4pins, weld legs and voila, I can connect a cable ffc longer smooth, works great, I leave some pictures so you can see how it works

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
you have to bring down the rod as well.. i cut the plastic that holds the motor. i find it easier than creating a board that will hold the motor and the rod.

i referred to this manual a lot.. this might help you in the technical details of a printer. its not exactly for t13 but it can help u familiarize on printer principles..

Service Manual Epson Stylus C40UX C40SX C20UX C20SX RevB
hello Euau, could you take some pictures of your printer, opposite the sensor ffc, only to watch as you put the pump to suck the ink head and flowing smoothly, thanks for your help.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, it's my diy dtg Epson S22. It completely working without any errors. But I damaged the cable of the PF encoder and now I'm waiting for new one or I will buy new printer for it.

The original size of the PF encoder is enough for building DTG printer. But be very attention with it:)

·
Registered
110 Posts
hello Romaxa11, could you take some pictures of your printer, opposite the sensor ffc, only to watch as you put the pump to suck the ink head and flowing smoothly, thanks for your help.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I almost didn't touch that part of the printer.:) I guess pumping of the inks can make by hand rotation of the gears from pick assy:)
Would you please show some pictures of that part, I think I'm making a mistake because my printer does not work the pump, thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
first off .. Excellent work done euau

I have started on a T13 build my self and have a few questions

1. How does the PE sensor work ? I could figure out that it needs to move when the platen with the t-shirt reaches it (that is the reason why you attached the small white plastic to it). Does it need to fall back in place after that or does it stay moved ?

2. Can you put some more snaps of your platen along with the dimensions ?

3. does the PF encorder have a starting position ? I could not figure that out from the manual of the L100

4. Could you put up a video of the steps you take to print a T-shirt

Thanks a Lot again

Cirvesh

·
Registered
14 Posts
I im in process of building the same from T13 and facing paper jam error message . Rest every thing fine. Please update if any one have same issue.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am stuck during a build with T13. It is showing paper jam error , rest all fine. Please update if any one is having same issues.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What trigger you mentioned here. I am not getting you. PC can able to communicate with all the status but end up with the paper jam error flashing. Same time it recognizing the paper sensor.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Your PF encoder (sensor) cable is too long. May be you change the length of it cable?
PF cable length is not a problem, even I showed how you can extend and works well. Maybe I should show a video of paper jam malfunction, to determine exactly where the problem

21 - 40 of 100 Posts