T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a Epson Surecolor F2000 we bought from a company on 9/5. We knew the white wasn't working...the printhead had just been replaced back in May before their warranty ended. The colors work GREAT. We spoke with a company who indicated that the Damper might need to be replaced. We replaced it today. Had to do SEVERAL printhead cleanings to circulate the ink again. 2-3 nozzle checks. I decided to do the white ink tube washing....OMG why did I do that?????? once I put the white ink cartridges back in after removing the cleaning cartridges it stopped and said not enough ink in neither of the the whites and couldn't continue with the process because of that!!!!! We replaced one of the white inks last Monday and the other one was full. So now I can't bypass it until I buy 2 new white ink cartridges. I haven't even been able to print with white and it's going thru ink like this. I am so upset......CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS??? I hate to buy more ink and it still won't print white so this is ridiculous!

·
Registered
654 Posts
This is one of the down falls to this printer. Once you do the tube washing and it completes you need to put full ink carts into it because it pulls a little bit better than half the cartridge to clear out the cleaning solution from the head and lines so unfortunately you need two new carts to get it going and once it is stuck in this mode there is no way (that I know of any how) to bypass this. At least you can use the half full carts and the other carts later on for what it is worth.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is one of the down falls to this printer. Once you do the tube washing and it completes you need to put full ink carts into it because it pulls a little bit better than half the cartridge to clear out the cleaning solution from the head and lines so unfortunately you need two new carts to get it going and once it is stuck in this mode there is no way (that I know of any how) to bypass this. At least you can use the half full carts and the other carts later on for what it is worth.
Thank you for your respnse!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts